GACE Rising Star Award
The GACE Rising Star Award was instituted to recognize a new GACE member for their involvement and dedication to GACE and for helping to raise the standard of excellence for our organization. Nominations may come from any GACE member and must be submitted by March 17, 2017. The winner will be announced at the Annual GACE Conference.
- Nominees must be GACE members for 6 years or less.
- Have performed outstanding services for GACE during 2016.
- Currently or previously active on GACE committee(s).
- Demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy/mission of GACE.
- Nominations must be made by a current member.
- Letters of nomination must be submitted to the Awards Chair by March 17, 2017.
- Recipient(s) will be selected by the GACE Awards Committee and confirmed by the GACE Board.
Past Recipients of the GACE Rising Star Award:
2016-17 Recipient2015-16 Recipient
Michelle Berg, Co-op& Internship Coordinator, Georgia State University
Megan Flora, Associate Director, University of Georgia Career Center
Amanda Long, Assistant Director, Kennesaw State University
Andrew Crain, Assistant Director, University of Georgia Career Center
Michael Dutcher, Associate Director of Career Services, Kennesaw State University
Laura Ledgerwood, Career Consultant, University of Georgia Career Center
Samantha Speers, Employment Consultant for BB&T Bank
Erica Walbert, Career Consultant, University of Georgia Career Center