As a member of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) Team for Investments, the Manager of Early Career Development will lead the Early Career Program (ECP) for Invesco’s Investments Organization.
In partnership with the CAO, HR and Senior Investments Professionals, this individual is responsible for the development, launch and ongoing execution of the ECP and will enable and support recruitment, development and placement of entry level talent within the Investments organization.
The ECP program supports recruitment, on-boarding and development of early career investments employees during a 6-12-month rotational program.
In partnership with CAO, Investment Senior Leaders, and HR, take the lead to develop and implement Invesco’s Pilot ECP for the Investments Organization, including
o Establishing and promotion of the program across the Investments Organization
o Conduct needs analysis for skillsets required at the entry level
o Collaborating with Senior Investors to develop multi-city rotational program
o Work with Investment Teams to evaluate and place talent at end of rotation
o Develop recruiting strategy and relationships with target schools and programs
• Develop and execute on plan to enhance and expand program after initial cycle.
• Act as manager and provide leadership and direction for early career candidates for the duration of the program.
• Partner across the firm to ensure recruiting, campus presence and program branding are coordinated and aligned between Investments and other programs/efforts of Invesco.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
• 7-10 years related work experience preferably in Investment management.
• Demonstrated success and experience in executing on projects to successful completion.
• Proven ability with verbal and written communications – with specific skill in creating and presenting presentations and other materials that “translate” technical information/solutions into easily understandable information.
• Structured, detailed approach to work and disciplined time management skills
Proven experience working in a collaborative environment, building strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Foundational Knowledge of asset management industry.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
• Experienced people leader with the ability to mentor, motivate and develop young professionals.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Effective communicator, comfortable presenting to colleagues across the organization.
• Self-motivated team player, comfortable with problem solving.
• Strong organizational skills and detail orientated, strong project management skills.
• Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Must have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task assorted tasks daily.
• Ongoing desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study or equivalent years of direct work experience.
Application deadline: June 10, 2022
Gold Level Partner
Silver Level Partner
Bronze Level Partners
© Copyright GACE - Georgia Association of Colleges & Employers - All Rights Reserved