The GACE Rising Star Award was instituted to recognize a new GACE member for their involvement and dedication to GACE and for helping to raise the standard of excellence for our organization. Nominations may come from any GACE member. The winner will be announced at the Annual GACE Conference.
- Been a GACE member for six (6) years or less.
- Have performed outstanding services for GACE during the current/previous year.
- Currently or previously active on GACE committee(s) or GACE Board of Directors.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy/mission of GACE.
Nominations must be made by a current GACE member and will include an application form and letter of nomination. Applications are reviewed for the following:
- Completed nomination form (25%)
- Demonstrated service to GACE and commitment to the mission of GACE (50%)
- One Letter of Recommendation (25%)
NOMINATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
Nominations can be made online annually during the open nomination time period each spring. A GACE committee will review the application materials and select a winner. All application materials must be received by the deadline posted on the GACE website. Partial submissions will not be accepted.
The winner will be recognized annually at the Awards Reception at the GACE Annual Conference.