This is a Member Hosted Event
Kennesaw State University
Fall Job and Internship Fair
Day One: October 18, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Day Two: October 19, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Each Fall & Spring semester, we invite many of the nation's top companies to the Kennesaw campus in order to showcase KSU's brightest students and alumni for internship, co-op, full-time, & part-time positions.
This event is for companies to recruit for jobs and internships in all majors and industries. Students of all majors and class levels are encouraged to attend.
This fair is designed for employers to come to ONE of the two days to recruit our students and alumni seeking roles across all majors and interests. Please be sure to only register for your preferred day. Please note the suggested day for your targeted majors as it has been updated:
- Employers recruiting for Healthcare and Helping Profession roles - Attend Day 1
- Employers recruiting for STEM and Data roles - Attend Day 2
- Employers recruiting ALL OTHER roles can register to attend either day.
This fair will be held in person. If you are continuing with virtual recruiting, please consider registering for our 2022 Fall Virtual Job and Internship Fair on November 9: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/32627/
Visit https://careers.kennesaw.edu/employers/recruiter-information.php for more information and download the Employer Handshake app (free download for Apple; for Android devices) to see the list of registered employers for the upcoming Job & Internship Fairs!
We look forward to being your host in October!
Standard Registration includes:
- 2 Reps including lunch
- 1 parking space
- 6-foot table with paper table cover
Registration Fees (Late registration fee begins September 28, 2022 )
- Standard Non-Profit/Gov’t Registration Fee: $350
- Standard Registration Fee: $550
- Late Non-Profit/Gov’t Registration Fee: $450*
- Late Registration Fee: $650*
- Additional Representatives: $35 each
- Access to Electricity at Booth: $25
- Additional Parking Space: $20 each
This event is open to KSU students only
For more information please contact Amanda Long at email@example.com or 470-578-2532