This position is responsible for assisting students in the development of their career and academic goals/plans, and for guiding students as they explore career development opportunities and employment at the College of Coastal Georgia and beyond.
- Provide expert and proactive advising for students through the development of structured academic plans. The advisor will monitor students' academic progress and provide interventions or referrals, as necessary.
- Provide career and academic advising services to students, utilizing career assessments related to career exploration and decision making.
- Communicate and interpret CCGA policies and procedures regarding general education requirements, graduation requirements, curriculum modifications, course adds/drops/withdrawals, etc.
- Collaborate with their supervisor and appropriate faculty to create relevant programming and events to ensure that accurate information is provided to students.
- Travel and provide advising at the Camden Center and participate in occasional evening and weekend activities as necessary.
- Facilitate resume, cover letter and job search skill development.
- Facilitate workshops, presentations, individual counseling sessions, and other relevant programs on topics related to career and academic development.
- Performs related work as required.
Application link: https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psc/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB_FL&Action=U&
Questions: Contact Brian Weese, College of Coastal Georgia (912) 279 - 4564 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gold Level Partner
Silver Level Partner
Bronze Level Partners
© Copyright GACE - Georgia Association of Colleges & Employers - All Rights Reserved