The Center for Career Development at Wesleyan College is responsible for the professional success of our students and implementation of the four year From Here to Career program. This position will report to the Director of Career Development and will be responsible for strategically developing employer relationships, overseeing the experiential learning program (required of all students), expanding student access to relevant experiential learning opportunities, providing career coaching to students, assisting with department programming and operations, and maintaining partnerships with faculty and other campus collaborators.
● Ability to develop strong relationships with a wide variety of internal and external constituents, including employers, alumnae, students, faculty, staff, and senior leadership.
● Ability to drive employer engagement through meetings, networking events, written communication, and recruiting events.
● Outstanding communication and marketing skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a wide variety of audiences.
● Strong project management skills, including ability to strategically identify priorities, manage multiple projects, and create innovative programming.
● Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to set, achieve, and assess goals and outcomes.
● Ability to deliver group presentations as well as coach students individually.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Higher Education Administration, Business Administration, or related field desirable. 2 years of experience in career services, higher education, human resources, recruiting, or community development strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will bring demonstrated skills in strategic planning, relationship development, project management, advising/coaching, marketing, event planning, and the ability to work with diverse populations.
Application Link * https://www.wesleyancollege.edu/about/employment.cfm
Application Deadline *
Please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter to Ivy Word, Director of Career Development - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gold Level Partner
Silver Level Partner
Bronze Level Partners
© Copyright GACE - Georgia Association of Colleges & Employers - All Rights Reserved