Coordinate employer relations programs, services, and events to promote student recruitment and placement in employment or educational opportunities. Responsible for cultivating relationships and identifying career opportunities with corporate, nonprofit, public, and private employers. This role will focus on engaging minority-owned and women-owned businesses, along with diversity-oriented Chambers of Commerce, to build a more inclusive recruiting environment for our students. May supervise lower level staff. This position will interact on a regular basis with: Faculty, alumni, employer representatives, students.
This position typically will advise and counsel: Faculty, employer representatives, and students.
- Develop, establish, and maintain relationships with representatives of prospective and current employers in order to expand experiential learning opportunities, full-time positions, entrepreneurial, and other professional opportunities.
- Provide support for all databases and systems used for employer information and data collection.
- Assist with assessment, data management, and accreditation efforts for all programs.
- Develop and facilitate workshops, trainings, and other programs.
- Act as a representative at targeted professional organizations and events to promote student employment.
- Assist with the management and coordination of the Partner Program.
- Participate fully in all programs, events, including student advising and career development services, center trainings, marketing, outreach, and other operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Four to six years of job related experience
- Two or more year of experience as a recruiter, sourcing, talent acquisition / talent management, or business owner
- Experience working with Chambers of Commerce or organizations focused on economic development
- Experience in diversity, inclusion or multicultural program management, career services, or employer relations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with wide audiences. Strong ability to collaborate with multiple and diverse constituents to accomplish goals.
- Ability to analyze data for insights, trends, and program assessment
- Familiarity with Qualtrics, career management systems, data assessment tools, MS suite, Adobe suite
Application link: https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=3000&JobOpeningId=239485&PostingSeq=1
Application deadline: Sunday, March 6, 2022
Hiring Range: $45,000-$55,000 with full benefits
Please include a cover letter with your application.
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Tech provides equal opportunity to all faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including applicants for admission and/or employment, contractors, volunteers, and participants in institutional programs, activities, or services. Georgia Tech complies with all applicable laws and regulations governing equal opportunity in the workplace and in educational activities. Georgia Tech prohibits discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions. This prohibition applies to faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including affiliates, invitees, and guests.
Gold Level Partner
Silver Level Partner
Bronze Level Partners
© Copyright GACE - Georgia Association of Colleges & Employers - All Rights Reserved